About Crossroads Vet
To provide quality veterinary care according to the standards established by both the American Veterinary Medical Association as well as the Washington State Veterinary Medical Association. Clients receive access to consultation and referrals of the finest care. Our goal is to maintain an open environment for communication that allows owners to be educated, and have an active role in deciding the course of treatment for their pet.
At Crossroads Vet your pet’s health and vitality is our number one concern. We believe the best medicine is preventive, so we always take time to educate our clients and to provide them with the best approach to their pet’s health. We use state-of-the-art equipment, keeping up to date on medical advances, new techniques, and technology.
Our Comprehensive Care Includes:
- Highly qualified and caring staff dedicated to the finest preventive & therapeutic care
- Specialization in dogs, cats, and exotics including chickens, birds, reptiles, lizards, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters and more!
- Routine check-ups, health assessments & vaccinations
- On-site laboratory diagnostic services
- Quality medical, surgical, dental, orthopedic, chemotherapy, and senior animal care- we do it all!
- Preventative care and treatment of acute & chronic conditions
- Radiographs (X-Rays)
- Visiting specialist services are available on-site
- Prescription medicines, food and pet care products
- Hospitalization and Daycare
- Emergency care provided for established clients
- Boarding (for pets 25lbs and under)
Drop-off appointments are available, as are walk-in service, when possible to work into our existing schedule.